Re: IEAK mail bug?

Barry Buchholz ( bearb@mintcity.com )
Tue, 20 May 1997 07:18:24 -0400

We saw the "reply to:" mail problem in 3.0 and 3.01. We tell each person
to go look and set this setting to their correct email address. There
doesn't seem to be a fix for this either. We put the images of the email
settings on our website to help people see what should be in the settings box.

Barry Buchholz
Mint City Internet
http://www.mintcity.com