Re: post.office 3.0 Upgrade

Rudy Komsic ( (no email) )
Mon, 19 May 1997 05:46:19 -0400

I have been using Mailsite for quite some time now and I am extremely
pleased... for a "rock Solid" product, at 695$ unlimited users, I am extremely
please with the results. If you are interested in this product check out:
http://www.rockliffe.com
A newer version should be out shortly, by the end of this month or the
beginning of next month... still waiting for the final release date.

----
Rudy Komsic
President - Cyberglobe Communications Inc.
4996 Place de la Savane, Montreal, Quebec, H4P 1Z6, Canada
E-Mail: rudyk@cyberglobe.net Phone: (514)342-3883 Fax:(514)342-5139