Re: PERL on IIS 3.0: counters, etc.

Jeff Woods ( jeff@delta.com )
Fri, 16 May 1997 15:14:02 -0400

At 02:08 PM 5/16/97 -0500, you wrote:

>Perl works ok on IIS3.0 as long as they are simple scripts.

I had an amazingly simple counter that wouldn't run (.EXE, not PERL). The
user doesn't want to do much -- just some portable banner rotation for
advertising. But he's insistent on using PERL instead of ISAPI or an .EXE
file. I've just located a .DLL that will run PERL through ISAPI via
DLL's, so that may be a solution, and will propvide him with the
performance of ISAPI without his having to use it.

Thanks!

I had a