Re: Dial in problems

Ronnie D. Franklin ( ronnie@itexas.net )
Wed, 14 May 1997 22:25:28 -0500

Your problem is with the init string.. or locking the baud rate...

1. What version software in the PM2's
2. Did you by chance power the PM2's down and then
started having problems..

Here is the init that we are using

AT&f$b115200%u1-o4q2-j0-k0&d2*W

We are running two full racks and have not had any problems at all once we
got the init string down..

Ronnie Ronnie@itexas.net

> From: Chuck Scott <Chuck@IntegrityOnline.com>
> To: ntisp@emerald.iea.com
> Subject: Re: Dial in problems
> Date: Wednesday, May 14, 1997 10:18 PM
>
> I am running Livingston PM-2E-30's with the Microcomm ISPorte chassis.
We have customers who have been on all day with no problems. I was able to
dial in successfully numerous times. We haven't changed anything at all,
so I am at a loss. This happened one other time also. Was just for a day,
but it is enough to drive a man to drink!!!!