Re: Is it just me with a problem? (this list & attachments)

James M. Cook ( (no email) )
Fri, 9 May 1997 10:21:39 -0400

I'm using MS Internet Mail and haven't had any problems. I've found
re-installing IE sometimes fixes weird problems that crop up from time to
time.
INTERWEBB COMMUNICATIONS CORP.
James M. Cook - Systems Engineer Tel. (603)798-4477
P.O. Box 4021 FAX: (603)798-4192
30 Chichester Road EMAIL: jcook@interwebb.com
Concord, NH 03302-4021 HTTP://www.interwebb.com