RE: Credit Card Processing Software

Phil Thomas ( )
Mon, 5 May 1997 12:05:35 -0700

Umm, typo there Dale it is actually not

-----Original Message-----
From: Dale E. Reed Jr. []
Sent: Monday, May 05, 1997 11:43 AM
Subject: Re: Credit Card Processing Software

Mark A. Knight wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
> I am looking for some advice. What software package are you folks
using to processes credit card charges? Ideally, I would like
something to processes my own charges (e.g. user charges, preferably
something that can interface with Emerald). Additionally, I would
like to offer it as a service for some of the WEB sites I host.
> Any advice/suggestions? Thanks in advance.

There is a list of CC processing system that workw with Emerald
off the Third-Party link at That might be
a good place to start.

--Dale E. Reed Jr.  (       IEA Software, Inc.      |  RadiusNT, Emerald, and NT FAQs Internet Solutions for Today  |