Re: PERL and NT?

Joseph Bridgewater ( Joseph@austintx.net )
Tue, 15 Apr 1997 19:36:55 -0500

At 05:16 PM 4/15/97 -0700, you wrote:
>I think it's important that we realize what is an NTISP, and who an
>NTISP mailing list reader is and what are their concerns.
>
>That's the topic that this list deals with, and understanding PERL and
>NT is common to be included in an NTISPs admin functions!
>
> CyborG

It's important to realize that most of the best experts in any given area
are likely to be watching mail lists of that particular area.

As an NT ISP, I may perhaps have questions about Unix. Sure, I COULD post
them here, but I really SHOULD use a Unix mail list! I'm rather certain to
get the best answers on a UNIX mail list.

As an NT ISP I'm reasonably certain to have questions about BIND NT. Sure,
I COULD post them here, but I really SHOULD post them on the BIND NT mail
list! I'm fairly certain to get the best answers on a UNIX mail list.