Re: Setting NT4.0 as Internet server

Phil Heller ( (no email) )
Fri, 4 Apr 1997 12:36:15 -0500

First of all, are you trying to proxy they workstation access? If so, then
the proxy is configured incorrectly. If you're actually trying to route IP
between your ethernet card and the modem connection to the ISP, you need to
make sure that your ISP is routing you adequate address space (/30 would be
adequate in your situation) and you need to use those IP address on your
workstations as well as add a static route to your NT Server routing table.

Good Luck!

Later,
Phil
Phillip A. Heller pheller@csonline.net
Internet Engineer http://www.csonline.net
CSOnline Internet Services (814) 898-6524
...I think what I write, but my employer might not...