Re: Computone Powerrack

Josh Perry ( (no email) )
Wed, 2 Apr 1997 14:05:34 -0800

Ok I figured out what I was doing wrong... I wasn't aware that I needed a
remote profile for each of my dynamic IP's I though Radius specified the
dynamic IP's, I put in a profile for each IP and it works great now... I
just have 1 more question... when I reboot the powerrack I get a login
attempt in the radius window running in debug mode as follows...

Response Time: 63
radrecv: Request from host ce3aa0fc code=4, id=0, length=44
Acct-Status-Type = 7
NAS-Identifier = 206.58.160.252
Acct-Delay-Time = 0
User-Name = "root"
Allocating Statement...

SQL Statement: INSERT INTO Calls
(CallDate,AcctStatusType,NASIdentifier,AcctDel
ayTime,UserName) VALUES (GetDate(),7,'206.58.160.252',0,'root')

ODBC: SQLExecDirect Error:
[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server] The column NASPort in
table Cal
ls may not be null.
Sending Accounting Ack of id 0 to ce3aa0fc (s2.netcnct.net)

Response Time: 78

I don't know if this is normal or not...

Let me know

Josh

> From: Jeff Albright <jeff@dynasty.net>
> To: ntisp@emerald.iea.com
> Subject: Re: Computone Powerrack
> Date: Wednesday, April 02, 1997 12:51 PM
>
> Josh Perry wrote:
> >
> > Yep, thats what we have setup for our ports... what should I have for
Port