Re: IIS %@#! dang Side Includes

Phil Heller ( (no email) )
Thu, 27 Mar 1997 08:18:23 -0500

Sorry, I don't believe IIS will do SSI CGI Scripts.

I went through this once before and it SUCKS.

You can, however, do borderless frames in your page, and point one frame
source to the CGI.

Let me guess, you want rotating advertising banners?

Later,
Phil

Phillip A. Heller pheller@csonline.net
Internet Engineer http://www.csonline.net
CSOnline Internet Services (814) 898-6524
...I think what I write, but my employer might not...