Re: NT and Primary Domain

Allen Wisor ( Allen@nova1.net )
Wed, 26 Mar 1997 08:57:15 -0600

Use your server manager on a BDC. permote it to PBC. Remove the machine
that is not responding from the network. Syncronize the entire network.
And the machine that is not responing to the network as a BDC then
syncronize the entire network again.

-- Allen WisorAllen@nova1.netNova Internet Services, Inc.Ph(214)904-9600 Fx(214)357-1431