Re: post.office

Matt Weiland ( mweiland@netexp.net )
Mon, 24 Mar 1997 02:52:50 -0500

Boy, I've never followed a thread as unbelievable as this. I don't
know who in their right mind would ever consider purchasing
a product from this company. If the people from Software.com's
only response is "we are work on a work around", and a few other
lame excuses why their product doesn't work, then we can and
will repond by not purchasing their products. IETF specs or not,
without customers they can not survive.

I just spent the last two weeks fighting with spammers. It's cost
me time, money and customers.

We will be purchasing a new mail server, and it won't be Post.Office.