Re: post.office 3.0 is coming, and it isn't cheap!

Rudy Komsic ( (no email) )
Fri, 21 Mar 1997 11:37:59 -0500

I have no clue how it would compare to SLMail but I am currently using
Rockliffe MailSite and it is extremely simple to work with and the Price is
just right. Version 2.0 of MailSite will be released Around April which will
be LOADED with a lot of features. I would recommend Emerald to offer some
support and Plugin to interact with this software instead of having us program
that function ourselves. Rockliffe will LISTEN to ALL customers requests on an
Individual Basis, Not as a Group demand therefore if you can offer a viable
solution that can be incorporated into MailSite, they will definately consider
adding in the features without any questions asked.

goto http://www.rockliffe.com and try it out. I am sure you will not be
disappointed.

----
Rudy Komsic
President - Cyberglobe Communications Inc.
4996 Place de la Savane, Montreal, Quebec, H4P 1Z6, Canada
E-Mail: rudyk@cyberglobe.net Phone: (514)342-3883 Fax:(514)342-5139