Re: Radius Keepalive...

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Tue, 27 May 1997 10:26:00 -0700

Josh Perry wrote:

> I thought about making a little proggy that would poll radius every set
> number of minutes or seconds and if it wasn't responding and theservice
> wasn't started it would start it.... and if it was started it would stop,
> then start it... just curious if anyone would have a use for such a
> thing??

I have been working on something like this. My current one runs as
a service under NT and includes the radlogin code to test RadiusNT.
It also uses the upcoming paging module from Emerald to send out
messages about problems with RadiusNT. Its no where near complete
or ready, but will be a future addition to Emerald.