Re: eMail invoices

John Lange ( (no email) )
Fri, 23 May 1997 22:43:46 -0500

Dale
We are using ipswitch iMail and have been for 5 months. All worked well
last month.

These invoices were printed & marked as sent. We want to send the eMail
invoices manually to the few who forget to pay.

JOhn :}

> John Lange wrote:
> >
> > HI Dale & All
> >
> > In the past, we were able to eMail invoices (from the invoice tab) for
> > delinquent accounts. This month the first try returns "Invoice ### Not
> > Mailed", and try's after that "NOTHING".
> >
> > With debug mode set, all looks well, just like it always did.
> >
> > In Admin the domain: palacenet.net and smart host: mail.palacenet.net
are
> > correct and if you got this my mail host is working.
> >
> > Any idea's an what's going on. We did this from this version (I think)
> > last month.
> >
> > Emerald v2.1.8
> > Client = NT Server 4.0 sp3, NT Wk 3.51 sp5 or Win 95
>
> What kind of Email server are you using? The above "...Not Mailed"
> error is the SMTP client returning an error. I can give you a little
> more debug, but all of the SMTP server issues should be gone as of 2.1.8
> (and the V3.0 cimail.ocx client).
>
> --
> Dale E. Reed Jr. (daler@iea.com)
> Internet Solutions for Today | http://www.emerald.iea.com

John C. Lange, Sr. PALACE dot NET, INC.
microjl@palacenet.net MICRO-TECH Computers!
608.742.1601 & 6980 2800 New Pinery Road, Suite 10
http://www.palacenet.net/ Portage, WI 53901
http://www.microt.com/

--- __o
--- _-\<,_ FASTEST SERVICE IN TOWN