Re: Running Emerald

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Sun, 18 May 1997 00:37:42 -0700

Wayne Jordan wrote:

> When I try to run emerald from one of my workstations I get an error that
> says "You do not have an appropriate license to use this fucntionality"
> what does this mean?

I have seen this a couple of times. From what I could tell, one of the
OCXs is have a licensing problem. This error is NOT coming from
Emerald itself.

Does the workstation having the problem have any development packages
installed on it? So far we have not been able to track the problem
down. Typically expanding the files out manually from the archives,
forcing the files in you system to be over-written will solve the
problem
(you can try un-installing and re-installing Emerald as well).