Re: Fw: Serv-U

David Kerr ( (no email) )
Mon, 12 May 1997 11:36:32 -0500

Well, i figured it out. It did have to do with case sensitivity.

I made everything lower case including everything in emerald's unc home
directory path, and changed the caps in InetPub(dir) to inetpub and it
would seem everything functions. basically i made everything lower case.

I didn't see the new dll.