Re: Serv-U

David Kerr ( (no email) )
Sat, 10 May 1997 12:17:25 -0500

----------
> From: Dale E. Reed Jr. <daler@iea.com>
> To: emerald@emerald.iea.com
> Subject: Re: Serv-U
> Date: Friday, May 09, 1997 7:31 PM
>

> Fri May 09 16:37:32 1997 HandleClientEvent 3: Status: 1
>
> We OKed the Password.
>
> Fri May 09 16:37:32 1997 HandleClientEvent 2:
> \\WEB\D$\InetPub\phonet\mandy
> Fri May 09 16:37:32 1997 HandleClientEvent 2: Status: 1
>
> The user's home dir is \\WEB\D$\InetPub\phonet\mandy. I caution
> AGAINST using \\machine\d$ because its an administrator share and
> requires administrative credentials to work.

I changed the share.

Doesn't the dll call these functions?

IF it wasn't in my log it didn't call them.

That log was from a ftp session using nt's command line ftp.

How do these functions get called?

Does this dll add users to the Serv u program or is everything rebuilt
every new session.

IF its supposed to create the user, its not. If it is supposed to create
the user in the serv-u.ini, its not happening.

If you could describe the flow in detail of how a user is created by your
dll it would help i think.