Re: Can't see current online

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Tue, 06 May 1997 13:41:26 -0700

Michael Miller wrote:

> I got my problem with authentication fixed:
>
> A simple change to Auth Recv = PAP in the MAX4000 was all it took
>
> As it turns out I hadn't noticed that the password wasn't decrypting
> properly, which was why the user wasn't being found.
>
> Now I have another problem...
>
> Radius is properly authenticating using the Emerald database with no
> problem. I can use the History tab on an account and see the log of
> calls made by my test account and thier duration with no problem after
> the call has been terminated. What I can't do is use the 'Online' tab
> in the Emerald client to see who is presently connected to the MAX4000.
> Nothing ever shows up as online, even though it properly tracks in call
> history. Any ideas?

Verify that you have created the proper ports in the Emerald
Administrator,
Radius Config, Server Ports tab. If you expand the max and you don't
have
10101+ and 20101+ ports, then you need to go back to the Servers tab,
select the max, select Max4000 for your NAS type, make sure you have
like 48
or 72 for the ports, and choose re-port.