Re: Log File

Michael Whisenant ( )
Wed, 23 Apr 1997 21:57:06 -0500

Now can you provide us with a quick and easy, If I know the IP and the date
and time can I get the username? I have written a CR report, but I have to
pull all instances of the IP that resides in the calls table, it sorts by
day, but I have to read through weeks to find the exact day. Seagate says
that CR has a problem with some of the pk_Constraints in Emerald????