Re: MBR's

Ronnie D. Franklin ( )
Tue, 22 Apr 1997 16:50:19 -0500

I understand about the MBR's ... just looking for a way to keep the records
for a while with-out being penalized..

In looking at some of the other ISP's in the area I see them with 10%-15%
turnover rate.. The highest number we have ever lost in a months time is
2% and the growth for that same month was over 30%.. Our usually loss is
less than 2% with a normal monthly growth of 15%-20%.