Re: MBR's

Ronnie D. Franklin ( ronnie@itexas.net )
Tue, 22 Apr 1997 16:50:19 -0500

I understand about the MBR's ... just looking for a way to keep the records
for a while with-out being penalized..

In looking at some of the other ISP's in the area I see them with 10%-15%
turnover rate.. The highest number we have ever lost in a months time is
2% and the growth for that same month was over 30%.. Our usually loss is
less than 2% with a normal monthly growth of 15%-20%.

Ronnie
Ronnie@itexas.net

> From: Dale E. Reed Jr. <daler@iea.com>
> To: emerald@emerald.iea.com
> Subject: Re: MBR's
> Date: Tuesday, April 22, 1997 2:20 PM
>
> Ronnie D. Franklin wrote:
> >
> > I have several ways "around" the problem, but I was looking for a
better
> > answer... like "No sweat, we can track MBR's by the Active status"....
The