Re: recreating the Calls table

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Fri, 18 Apr 1997 16:46:56 -0700

Josh Hillman wrote:

> Dale,
> The new Calls table has been successfully created and is being updated for
> ALL ports properly, so I'm definately happy about that! Any idea why
> CallsOnline is no longer updating anything?

The trigger is still on the old table. :(

Right click over the old calls table, and select triggers.
Make sure Table is Calls, and you should see the trigger listed
in the right list box. Edit it. If the table is now CallsOld, then
you need to modify the trigger to be Calls, not CallsOld.

> Then I ran "insttrig.sql" and it responded with:
> Msg 2714, Level 16, State 1
> There is already an object named 'calls_insert' in the database.

Right. You could delete the old trigger and just re-run this script
instead of the above as well.