Re: Ooops KILLED EMERALD, NEED ASSISTANCE

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Tue, 15 Apr 1997 11:40:49 -0700

Franco Nogarin wrote:

> SUBMITTED AT 11:48 AM MST
>
> Man, I just screwed up big time, (Yeah , we hear that often here <g>) Ok here is what I did.
>
> to make a long story short, My users no longer can get authenticated. radlogin no longer connects emerald and I have no Idea how to get out of this mess. Any suggestions, (My ISP is at a total standstill)

Ok, go back to the basics when you first set everything up. Did you
change the
IP address of the machine? This is the only thing i can think of,
unless
you can a NAS looking in DNS, rather than an IP.

Run RadiusNT in foreground mode and see whats going on.

Does/Did RadiusNT run as a user in the old domain? You may need to
update credentials, who RadiusNT logs in as, and permissions for the
new domain before things will work.

Check your Event Log for errors, also.