Re: FW: FW: Problems with Calls ONline..

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Fri, 11 Apr 1997 01:51:38 -0700

James Sandusky wrote:

> radius: Service not defined: radcacct/udp
> Using port 1901

This is one of those "if you don't have RadiusNT installed right,
it does this" features. :)

> Radius NT is ready to receive requests!
>
> Could that last line in the debug be causing my problems with the calls online table not being updated?? I've checked everything I know how to.. Radius is set on the correct ports in the registry. I've reported starting at 0 on the Radius config. I gave full permissions to me local Administrator and also the account Radius. I don't understand what you mean by the Calls Trigger? I don't know where to find it/???

This will cause your accounting to not work, which will cause calls
online not to work. Add the lines Robert mentioned to your services
file and it should fix the problem. I look into why the ports are
coming
incorrectly on the defaults.