Re: Reports

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Wed, 9 Apr 1997 23:18:03 -0700 (PDT)

On Wed, 9 Apr 1997, Ronnie D. Franklin wrote:

> We are nearing the completion of entering over 1000 entries into Emerald...
> and now for the cross checking of the old and new.. does anyone have a
> report to print out all mbrs and records???

What are you looking for? I am working on a re-write of the accounts.rpt
to be a little bit more like an invoice or bid format. This way our
sales can put all the information in Emerald (non-active) create a bid
report to give to the customer, and if they go for it, just flip the
switch. Sounds like you may want a MBR/SA summary report, which shouldn't
be that tough, but for 1000 accounts, would be a lot of pages. :)

Dale