Re: More Services Tab Type Mismatch Error

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Tue, 1 Apr 1997 11:13:28 -0800 (PST)

On Tue, 1 Apr 1997, David Edwards wrote:

> Just another note on this. I started having this problem when the date
> rolled over to the first of the month. (no joke) Is there something in
> April's settings for 30 calendar days that would mess up settings for
> months with longer, 31 day, calendars? It seems that all of the accounts
> that have an expiration date with 30 or less days in it are fine.
> Everything that expired on the 31st gives the Type Mismatch error. What
> gives?

The only place I could think of where it would be relevant would be
in the Time on tab. Not sure of where else the date would be used.
I'd like to attach to someone's DB which is having this problem
to try and figure it out, though.

Dale