Re: Credit Card Batch Problems

Michael J. Noe ( (no email) )
Mon, 31 Mar 1997 15:54:39 -0500

I was able to create a batch, but it contained ALL the credit card invoices
that I have ever created (including paid ones). I chopped the old records
out of the file, and ICVerify processed them OK. But when I click Batch
In, I get the error Batch not supported??!! It never even looks for the
file.

Mike