re:accounting

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Mon, 31 Mar 1997 12:07:58 -0800 (PST)

On Mon, 31 Mar 1997, Clancy Knaup wrote:

> >Yes, Select Invoice Next Term from the master pull down menu
> >after creating all the services.

> Can I create invoices and the print them right away. ie I am sure like my
> self you have a contract for internet service and if you cancel before the
> end of the contract you are change a base rate for the period of time you
> were connected, usally this is a higher number.

Once the invoice is created, got to the history tab, double click
the invoice, and select print.

Emerald does not handle penalizing someone for canceling early.
I'll have to put some thought into it. :)

> Have an another question:
> What happens to the canceled customers.

Define "canceled". if you mean expired/inactive customers,
nothing. If you delete an MBR, they are gone.

Dale