Re: Creating Email Accounts

Michael J. Noe ( (no email) )
Mon, 31 Mar 1997 13:53:55 -0500

Thanks for the reply. I created an external system called Netscape Mail.
Entered the information including the form ID. Then I went into the
service types and selected that external system for the two service types
that I wanted to use it. I restarted emerald and created a dummy account.
Entered the email address on the services tab, and saved it. No email
account was created. No mail was sent to accounts or postmaster. I didn't
get any error messages. How can I debug this?