Re: SQL Transaction Log is full.

Josh Hillman ( (no email) )
Fri, 28 Mar 1997 12:53:33 -0500

The message below was originally sent to someone else with the same problem
earlier this morning:

SQL Enterprise Manager
Emerald (double-click on it)
Truncate the Transaction Log

This will tell you that you should do a diskdump right afterwards, so you
should do that as well
right-click on the Emerald database and choose Backup/Restore
Make sure that Database Backup displays Emerald.
Select a Backup Device (I created one a while back called
"Emerald_diskdump", but you can use the generic "diskdump"
Click on Backup Now. (you may have to click on the Initialize
Device checkbox first)

That should take care of it.

Josh Hillman