Emailing Invoices Question

David Edwards ( Gecker@Oakweb.com )
Thu, 27 Mar 1997 15:20:27 -0800

I've got the emailing of invoices to work, but when I send out an invoice
through email or printing, there is no login name printed on the invoice.
Did I miss something somewhere? Beside that, it works fine.

David

>To: David@oakweb.com
>From: Webmaster@oakweb.com
>Date: Thu, 27 Mar 97 15:14:11 -0800
>Subject: Black Oak Computers Invoice 143
>

>Invoice Number: 143
> Sent Date: Thursday, March 27, 1997
> Due Date: Thursday, March 27, 1997
>

>David Test
>

>The following accounts will expire on Thursday, March 27, 1997.
>
>For continuing service through Sunday, April 27, 1997 we must RECEIVE your
>payment before Thursday, March 27, 1997 for your continuing service.
>
>Please write notice number 143 on your check or money order.
>

>Login Description Amount
>
> ---------
> Total Amount: $19.95

David Edwards
System Administrator - Oakweb.com
Lake Tahoe's Premier Internet Service Provider
1-800-61-TAHOE