RE: The call that wouldn't die

Erik Lundby ( (no email) )
Thu, 20 Mar 1997 15:30:26 -0600

Go to into emarald administrator. To the radius section. to the ports =
section. Go to the port that the user is on and ucheck currently logged =
on. Then click save and he is gone.

Or wait for another user to log into that port.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeffery Warren [SMTP:jkwarren@twistedpair.net]
Sent: Thursday, March 20, 1997 3:04 PM
To: emerald@emerald.iea.com
Subject: The call that wouldn't die

I am trying out Emerald and RadiusNT, and think I like and will stick =
with
them. I've got a few learning glitches about the way things are done in
Emerald, and how my NAC (USR's Total Control Hub) works with Radius, but =
in
all I think it's a great package.

I've got one small problem, though. While I've been able to get =
everything
configured correctly, I have a permanent user. Well, not really, but it
looks that way.

This user logged on, during some maintenance I stopped the Radius =
server,
the user logged off, afterwhich I restarted Radius. As such the log off
was never registered. Now it seems that the user has been logged on for
days.

I've looked everywhere I can think of (which resulted in my inadvertent
erasure of the entire calls table), but the user persists.

Any thoughts are welcome.

Jeffery Warren
jkwarren@twistedpair.net