OOPs Help Me Re: Multiple Logins

Jeffrey Betts ( (no email) )
Tue, 18 Mar 1997 14:11:39 -0800

Wayne I just tried it. It does not work
it still will not let him log in more then once.
I went into emerald into his service and set
the login limit to 2.Reset radius and with
the R1 option he still can't login more then once.
I also removed the R1 option set his account to
login limit of 2 then set mine to login limit of 1
this did not work I could login as many times as I
wanted Argggg.

If anyone can help please this guy is getting
angry. How about Dale.....:)

Thanks
Jeff Betts