Re: simple update script

Jim Dornbush ( (no email) )
Tue, 18 Mar 97 17:03:13 PST

I do something similar to get the e-mail addresses, change the SQL to this:
Select sa.email FROM subaccounts.sa, masteraccounts.sa WHERE sa.active=1
and ma.active=1

This will take care of the issue and not require you to do extra DB
updating.
Jim D. Manager of Internet Services, Eagle Design & Technology, Inc.
http://www.eagledesign.com jimd@eagledesign.com