Re: Frustrating calls table problems....

Jeff Woods ( jeff@delta.com )
Mon, 17 Mar 1997 10:03:19 -0500

At 05:02 PM 3/13/97 -0800, you wrote:

>Acct-Session-ID is a NAS calcultaed number. It has nothing to do with
>the RADIUS server. I beleive if you configure a NTP and setup the
>Computone to use it, it will have unique IDS on reboot. Unfortunately,
>I am not an experienced user at it.

I don't believe the Computone has this option. Again, the A-S-ID seems to
be not time based, but time from restart, which would thus be VERY bad.

>The calls table and the callsonline view is related, but NOT the same.
>If callsonline isn't working, you either don't have the trigger
>installed to upkeep the callsonline table (actually the server ports table)
>or you don't have entries in the server ports table for the NAS.

I've checked both the trigger (present) and the ports list and both are
present. Any other ideas?

Perhaps you can DETAIL what I'm looking for in the trigger area? Based on
what someone ELSE said, I believe the trigger to be correct, but I may be
mistaken.