Re: Invhead.txt, et al

Pat Augustine ( ereth@ilnk.com )
Sat, 15 Mar 1997 17:05:04 -0500

Yes.

Domain: ilnk.com
Smart Host: mail.ilnk.com
Admin Email: Postmaster
Company Name: Interlink America

I might be reading into this, but it seems, from your response, that the
only way for the text files to be used is if the Invoice is to be emailed?
I've got customers that don't use email (or are corporate and have tons of
email addresses), and I wanted to physically mail an Invoice. Am I
misunderstanding?

Pat