Re: RADIUS accounting doesn't work properly

Jeff Albright ( Jeff@Dynasty.Net )
Wed, 12 Mar 1997 12:45:01 -0600

Jeff Woods wrote:

> OK. Well, we had a lot of trouble early on. Is it possible there's some
> port/session/id combos that are out there frozen in limbo permanently, that
> I'd need to remove to get them to work? How would I remove such entries if
> they exist?

If you "select * from serverports" you will see the info that is used to
populate the online tab (i think).. you could then "delete from
serverports where ipaddress = 'xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx' and username = 'xxx' and
.... other criteria if you need..

> >We did have to add AcctInputPackets and AcctOutputPackets to the calls
> >table once upon a time to get these fields but that was the only
> >rack-specific thing we did.
>
> What do you mean by this? I don't understand what you're saying we should
> look for. It's the calls table I'm trying to get to work -- I don't see
> anywher to manually add ANYTHING to it, much less what looks like a RADIUS
> flag....

Early on, the rack was sending input/output packet counts as well as
octets. The calls table did not have these fields - we simply added
them so that the Insert would work. What does -x15 show for the Insert
of a stop record? Any sql errors?

If you like, just give a call and we can discuss. 812.452.3200

-- Jeff AlbrightDynasty Online, Inc.http://www.dynasty.net