Re: On-Line Tab

Jeff Woods ( jeff@delta.com )
Tue, 11 Mar 1997 17:35:54 -0500

At 02:29 PM 3/11/97 -0800, you wrote:

>Have you tried to follow RadiusNT in debug mode? Do the entries
>show up in your calls table for people in between pokes? I guess
>I am pretty lost at what the NAS is doing.

Yes. It's greek to me. What am I looking for? It DOES Ack the
accounting requests, and it SOMETIMES gives this error:

SQL Statement: Inset into CALLS (Call Date, AcctStatusType, NASIdentifier,
AcctDelayTime, Username, NASPort, AccSessionID, UserService, FramedAddress)
VALUES (GetDate(), 1,'[IP address of NAS]',0,'userid',0,'2.00.00',2,'[IP
address of NAS PORT])

ODBS: SQLExecDirect Error: [ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server] Violation
of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'pk_Calls': Attempt to insert duplicate key in
'Calls'.

Does this help? Or am I looking for something else? The User "Time
Online" boxes also seem to be missing A LOT of data.... but not ALL of it.