Re: Betas won't allow certain AccountTypes

Marc Elbirt ( marc@cpol.com )
Tue, 11 Mar 1997 09:18:54 -0500

At 02:12 PM 3/10/97 -0800, you wrote:
>Please explain further. I just added one called "123" without a problem.
>Does anyone else see this happen?

I don't know if Emerald Admin has a problem with adding them. I have two
existing AccountTypes, "12.95" and "14.95".

If I add a service, these two types don't show up in the list box.
If I edit an existing service with this AccountType, the list box shows the
first alphabetic service instead, and again, won't display these AccountTypes.
In certain cases, such as when there are multiple services under a single
MBR, when I edit a numeric service, I get this error: "No AccountTypes
Available. Editing Not Allowed", and the record closes, returning me to
the main Emerald window.

Using Access, I have verified that these two numeric AccountTypes still
exist in the AccountType table. Apparently, Emerald doesn't load them
during the initialization sequence.

Please fix this soon, because I'm probably the only one still stuck with
2.0.75!

Marc Elbirt Computer Pages Inc.
Systems Administrator 253 Sheppard Ave. West
marc@cpol.com Toronto, Canada M2N 1N2
WWW - http://www.cpol.com Ph: +1 416 225 3030 Fax: +1 416 225 6737