Re: Anyone using the Microsoft IEAK Signup Sever with Emerald

Jim Dornbush ( (no email) )
Tue, 11 Mar 97 08:26:13 PST

I've setup an IDC/HTX based signup screen for IIS. I'm willing to toss it
in the mix if we're all working on a similar solution.
Jim D. Manager of Internet Services, Eagle Design & Technology, Inc.
http://www.eagledesign.com jimd@eagledesign.com