RE: Paid in Advance

Wayne Jordan ( wjordan@pcl.net )
Mon, 10 Mar 1997 21:01:50 -0600

At 05:06 PM 3/10/97 -0500, you wrote:

>-----Original Message-----
>From: Wayne Jordan [SMTP:wjordan@pcl.net]
>Sent: Monday, March 10, 1997 3:07 PM
>To: emerald@emerald.iea.com
>Subject: Re: Paid in Advance
>
>What we do is void the monthly invoice
>[Ed Miller] How do you void an Invoice?

Under the invoice tab enter the invoice number or name edit the invoice in
question and where it says type click on the down arrow in the box and move
it to VOID. This will void the invoice not delete it. But you will then be
able to create a new invoice for annual payment after you change the
customer to annual in his record.