AW: SQL Error

Peter A. Sang ( (no email) )
Thu, 6 Mar 1997 10:41:43 +0100

Hi Danny,

as you can see in your INSERT statement, your client machine puts the
date in DD/MM/YY (Germany+some European countries?) order which gives an
error if you're using English as SQL language.
The dependencies are rather complex (I still have not figured out more
than 70% of them :( ), so my tip would be to check that the SQL
__user__ you're logging in as with Emerald has the same default language
set like your Client machine.
Check the 'default language' setting in SQLEW/Logins/youruser/default
language', they always default to English and I'd bet they are wrong in
your setup.

Good luck & cu,
Peter
-
Peter A. Sang
SANG Computersysteme GmbH * Kruppstr. 82-100 * 45145 Essen * Germany
T: +49-201-82020-0 * F:-40 * http://sang.net * mailto:pesa@sang.net
* Microsoft Solution Provider * Intel Systems Integrator *

>----------

SQL
>server. I've deleted the database and created a new one, but I still =
get
>the same error. The actual Emerald error is..
>
>INSERT MasterAccounts(ReferredBy, FirstName, LastName, Company, =
Address1,
>Address2, City, State, Zip, PhoneHome, PhoneWork, PhoneFax, =
SalesPerson,
>Region, CreateDate, StartDate, maExpireDate, Extension, Active, =
PayPeriod,