Re: SQL Error

Danny Calamaro ( (no email) )
Wed, 5 Mar 1997 20:16:17 +0100

I checked the region setting and changed the setting on the PC running SQL
server. I've deleted the database and created a new one, but I still get
the same error. The actual Emerald error is..

INSERT MasterAccounts(ReferredBy, FirstName, LastName, Company, Address1,
Address2, City, State, Zip, PhoneHome, PhoneWork, PhoneFax, SalesPerson,
Region, CreateDate, StartDate, maExpireDate, Extension, Active, PayPeriod,
PayMethod, PayInfo, PaidThru, LastReceived, PONumber, PrePaid,
CreditCardNumber, CreditCardExpire, CreditCardAuth, CreditCardAutoBill,
Comments, LastModifyDate, LastModifyUser, Balance, OverDue, SendMethod,
GroupID) VALUES('','Danny', 'Calamaro','GibNet Ltd', 'What ever','The
Same', 'Gib','gi', 'Gib','12345', '','', '','MyTown',
'05/03/97','05/03/97', '19/03/97',0, 1,'Annually', ' Invoice','',
'05/03/97','05/03/97', '','', '','', '',0, '','05/03/97 20:08:44', 'sa',0,
0, 0, 1)

When I create the database I don't configure anything, is this ok. I want
to make sure it works before starting configuring anything.