Re: Servu.dll and Post.Office Integration

Pat Augustine ( )
Tue, 4 Mar 1997 18:57:17 -0500

I've done that. I meant Config Database, typed Client Config by mistake.

The data is there, and I've told it to use it with my PPP accounts, but
nothing seems to happen. I enter a new user, selecting them as a PPP
account and save it, but when I go to the mail server, they don't exist and
I have to manually enter them.
I assume I'm missing a step. I tried External Systems->Batch Accounts, but
I get the 52: Bad File Name or Number message that others have reported.
Nothing ever appears in the mail.log file, either.
We are using Netscape Mail Server, so I chose that (and called it,
creatively enough, "Netscape Mail").