Re: Emerald Online status

Mauricio Marquez ( mmarquez@mail.eic.com.mx )
Thu, 27 Feb 1997 14:51:50 -0600

--=====================_857076710==_

At 10:20 AM 02/27/97 -0800, you wrote:
>Mauricio Marquez wrote:
>>
>> I'm using radiusnt 6.0 and Emerald 2.0.75 with a Cisco 2511 and a Computone
>> PowerRack.
>>
>> The authentication is working quiet well. The problem I'm having is when I
>> use Emerald's Online Tab:
>>
>> 1. Logs on the Cisco are displayed, but not the username in the port or the
>> ip address of the port (I have configured -and saved- each port's ip address
>> in the administrator).
>> 2. Logs on the PowerRack are not displayed at all. I can't see what ports
>> are being currently used.
>
>You need to run RadiusNT in -x15 debug mode and see what errors
>(if any) are being sent. Also check your logfile. Until I can see
>the accounting debug, I don't know what advice to give. :(

Ok, here's an attachment of what radius shows in debug mode when someone
connects to the PowerRack (powerrack.txt). The radius logfile didn't show a
thing aside of what it had before that call. I also noticed that when
disconnecting, radius didn't show a thing in debug mode.

>--
>Dale E. Reed Jr. (daler@iea.com)

Thanks,

Mauricio

--=====================_857076710==_

radrecv: Request from host c817ef95 code=1, id=1, length=60
User-Name = "mmarquez"
Password = "s\274\312\3173\246 \361A\365\301\355\277\212/."
NAS-Identifier = 200.23.239.149
NAS-Port = 4
rad_authenticate_ODBC()
Password = "s\274\312\3173\246 \361A\365\301\355\277\212/."
Decrypted Password: mmarquez
Allocating Statement...

SQL Statement: Select DateAdd(Day, ma.extension, maExpireDate), DateAdd(Day, sa.extension, saExpireDate), sa.AccountID, sa.AccountType, sa.Password, sa.Login,
sa.Shell, sa.TimeLeft From MasterAccounts ma, SubAccounts sa Where (sa.Login='mmarquez' or sa.Shell='mmarquez') AND ma.CustomerID=sa.CustomerID and sa.Active<>0
and ma.Active<>0

Database Password: mmarquez
Freeing SQL Statement...
Allocating Statement...

SQL Statement: Select ra.RadAttributeID, Name, Data, Value, Type From RadConfigs rc, RadAttributes ra Where ra.RadAttributeID=rc.RadAttributeID AND rc.AccountI
D=1

Freeing SQL Statement...
Allocating Statement...
Allocating Statement...

SQL Statement: Select ra.RadAttributeID, Name, Data, Value, Type From RadATConfigs rc, RadAttributes ra Where ra.RadAttributeID=rc.RadAttributeID AND rc.Accou
ntType='PPP'

User-Service = 2 (2)
Framed-Protocol = 1 (1)
Freeing SQL Statement...
Sending Ack of id 1 to c817ef95 (pr.eic.com.mx)
User-Service = Framed-User
Framed-Protocol = PPP

Response Time: 801

Enlace Internacional de Comunicaciones