Re: Is this possible with Emerald?

Duane Schaub ( dschaub@terraworld.net )
Mon, 24 Feb 1997 21:50:41 -0600

What is the status of the signup scripts?

Duane.

At 09:57 PM 2/4/97 +0000, you wrote:
>Ryan Smith wrote:
>>
>> Does anyone know if it is possible using Emerald/Radius to set up a
>> user called NEW, with a password of NEW, or something along those
>> lines.. This account would allow users to sign up, download the
>> internet access software, etc.. I've seen other ISP's doing this, and
>> was just wondering if it was possible to do it with Emerald as well..
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Ryan Smith
>> LogicNet, Inc.
>> ryans@logic-net.com
>> rsmith17@ix.netcom.com
>> http://www.logic-net.com
>> -
>> Emerald Mailing list (emerald@iea.com)
>
>Ive almost completed the script to do this I was going to do it all in
>IDC's but it requires that you dynamicaly create INS files to configure
>the users software, I've done it in VB and just need to finish the DB
>interface and it should be complete, If anyone wants the sources let me
>know and I'll post it when I'm done...
>This is for the MS Internet Explorer Admin Kit
>

>Josh Perry
>Webmaster
>NetConnect
>http://www.netcnct.net/
>joshp@netcnct.net
>-
>Emerald Mailing list (emerald@iea.com)

Duane Schaub, President |Terra Net, Inc - Connecting The Planet
Terra Net, Inc. |Southeast Kansas' Leading Provider
200 Arco Place, Suite 252 |Flat Fee - Never an hourly Charge
Independence, Kansas 67301 |Where Service is Top Priority!
Voice/Fax (316) 332-1616 |http://www.terranet.net