Re: E-Mail

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Sat, 22 Feb 1997 12:58:45 -0800

Wayne Jordan wrote:

> Thanks for the fixes in .84 Dale.
>
> First thing, is there anyway to tell which invoices I have already emailed
> and mark them in SQL so they don't get emailed again.

I thought it did this automatically (the no date thing), but
I will check.

> I tried to email invoices and it said 209 invoices to email. I said OK and
> it just set there like nothing was happening. After about 10 minutes I told
> windows to end task, what could be the problem.

Not sure. Can you email a single invoice? I don't believe there
is a progress indicator, so even if it was working, it would have
appeared to be locked up. Each invoice takes about 5 seconds to
email, so that could take well over 20 minutes to send that
many. :(