Re: E-Mail

Wayne Jordan ( )
Sat, 22 Feb 1997 15:19:32 -0600

At 12:58 PM 2/22/97 -0800, you wrote:
>Wayne Jordan wrote:
>> Thanks for the fixes in .84 Dale.
>> First thing, is there anyway to tell which invoices I have already emailed
>> and mark them in SQL so they don't get emailed again.
>I thought it did this automatically (the no date thing), but
>I will check.

These were invoices I did with .75 and it didn't mark them so I was
wondering if there was a way to mark all invoice up to a certain date, then
email those since that date and then .84 will update the new emails.

>> I tried to email invoices and it said 209 invoices to email. I said OK and
>> it just set there like nothing was happening. After about 10 minutes I told
>> windows to end task, what could be the problem.
>Not sure. Can you email a single invoice? I don't believe there
>is a progress indicator, so even if it was working, it would have
>appeared to be locked up. Each invoice takes about 5 seconds to
>email, so that could take well over 20 minutes to send that
>many. :(

There was a progress indicator on .75 did you do away with it :-(.

>Dale E. Reed Jr. (
> Internet Solutions for Today |
>Emerald Mailing list (

Wayne Jordan
PC Land, Inc.

"Making Computers Work for You"

(205) 546-8949 Office (205) 546-8940 Fax