AW: AW: 13: Type Mismatch

Peter A. Sang ( (no email) )
Wed, 19 Feb 1997 21:20:22 +0100

Hi Dale,
if I'm the only on using this options, it seems I'll have to find the
time to make a problem/bug list for you :-|
Pas de probleme, will you be online during the weekend?
I already sent you the login in private mail some minutes ago. Good
night !
cu, Peter

-
Peter A. Sang
SANG Computersysteme GmbH * Kruppstr. 82-100 * 45145 Essen * Germany