AW: 13: Type Mismatch

Peter A. Sang ( (no email) )
Wed, 19 Feb 1997 19:14:06 +0100

Hi Dale, I tried this with .86 and found that Emerald/Batch/create does
_sometimes_ gives me this error.

The logic I found is depending on the date for 'Renewal': (remember:
D/M/Y !)

1/9/96: ok.
1/10/96: Type 13 mismatch
1/11/96: ok.
1/12/96: Type 13 mismatch
1/1/97: ok
1/2/97: ok

Where to look for the cause?????

You can try it on our db 'EmeraldTEST' if you like. Might be
interesting if you get the same results...
(for the ones with OK you'll get 'no more invoices...', of course :)

-
Peter A. Sang
SANG Computersysteme GmbH * Kruppstr. 82-100 * 45145 Essen * Germany